i figured i needed a reference post/intro post to reference later…but honestly writing all about myself in paragraphs was super boring. for myself. as in, i bored myself.
so i thought, you know what’d be fun? if i could find one of those old style questionnaires or surverys from the myspace/early early facebook era, that you would post to notes and tag your friends. i couldn’t find a good introduction one by googling, but i did find this link: http://hellogiggles.com/30-questions-ask-best-friend/ and i’m going with it, so i guess if you’re reading this you are my new best friend! exciting.
1. Who are your top three lady heroes?
My mom, she’s the best thing I have in this life, Hillary Clinton because she’s running for president and that’s so amazing, and I can’t possibly pick a third because it’s tied between like 18 female musicians and Cassey Ho who whipped my butt into shape recently. Also the Queen of England. And my sort-of boss.
2. When you were little, what did you want to be?
I remember wanting to be as astronaut, a bride (no possibility of being a princess from an early age…my ancestors are literally thieves), or a pop star.
3. Who do you think should run for president in two years?
i love dated internet articles
4. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Ever?
This year, probably the Cinder series – I read it just because I was stunningly bored and I love YA fiction, and it captivated me!
5. What makes you feel afraid?
Not ever finding love (#deep), heights, needles, failure, missing out, and hangovers!
6. Would you rather get lunch with Gillian Flynn or J.K. Rowling?
NEITHER. I hate harry potter (read 1-5 and then wanted to die so I stopped) and I didn’t read Gone Girl but I saw the movie and let me tell you that is the most ridiculous plotline ever. I watch a lot of real, documentary style crime shows. That stupid crazy woman would’ve been found out like immediately. What a dumb story.
7. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
Childhood…there are a lot but I’ll pick the time in 4th grade when my crush found out I liked him because I wrote our initials in a heart on my desk…and then he confronted me about it…and I just ran away and hid in the bathroom. Solution for every romantic problem!
8. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which one would you choose?
Fox. I’ve heard koalas can be vicious.
9. What’s your dream job?
Being able to graduate with a PhD without much anxiety. sigh.
10. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
Hard question. I guess Isis, because of the Elizabeth Taylor line in Cleopatra, “I AM ISIS!” I love that movie and how Cleopatra believed she was Isis was captivating.
11. Who was your first crush?
The first I can remember was a boy named Will in the 4th grade.
12. If you had to choose between using Internet Explorer forever, or permanently using an AOL e-mail address, which one would it be?
AOL email. It’s vintage. IE just crashed a lot/popups. Yuck.
13. If you could either be a duck or an owl, which would you be?
Owl! They’re cute little PREDATORS
14. What do you love about yourself most?
Physically – my lips. personality wise, probably my sense of humor or my ability to feel emotions so intensely.
15. What don’t you like so much?
I overreact a lot, and can be over-sensitive, or over-analytic. Physically I struggle with my size….don’t crucify me I know I’m thin, I just struggle with wanting to be /thinner/.
16. Rugrats or Doug?
17. Which house would you belong to in Game of Thrones? Like, very honestly.
i wouldn’t be caught dead watching that ridiculous show
18. If you got a (new) tattoo, what would it be of?
I wouldn’t get a tattoo, ever.
19. What would you like to eat for your last meal?
oysters, caviar, a full Maine lobster shelled for me, and so much champagne my head would be spinning. Good, dry champagne too
20. If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
my own or one starring myself and my roommate, Connor. Network: bravo, because E! is just E!mbarrassing
21. Who has influenced you the most?
that’s a really weird question. The Catholic Church/God, and Lady Gaga from 2008-2010, but then also the falling apart of the fashion industry and living in metropolitan areas for most of my life.
22. What are your favorite lyrics?
I could never answer that question…but my favorite album to listen to recently is Lovetap! by smallpools. i like the song killer whales:
you called to say/can you live with my mistakes?/cause you are the one they spoke about/i never believed i’d make it out/you weren’t around for quite a while/were you saving all the killer whales?
23. Real jeans or jeggings?
24. On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do?
that’s such a loaded question. probably give ASPCA cops 100% more funding to bust animal abusers, then hold a meeting with powerful people to discuss ways to crack down on human trafficking. then fly to paris and eat a macaron.
25. If you were forced to open a bakery, what would you name it?
26. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done on a date?
One of my first boyfriends, our first date was to a movie and i was desperately hoping he’d hold my hand, or lay it flat out which i could take as a signal…he put his hand vertically up on the arm rest thinking that was enough of a signal (it wasn’t, it looked strange and i was 15), and i was so thrown by this whole thing that i stared at his hand for 2 hours and missed the entire movie. seriously
27. What do you hope to achieve by 50?
-don’t have to ask my parents for money anymore
-successfully have 2 kittens be happy friends in my home
28. What has been your best moment this year (so far)?
this year’s been pretty great overall despite moments of scariness….but i have to pick the one in recent memory, last weekend being in pittsburgh with 2 of my best best friends, eating a salad with fries on it and playing the old game dreamphone! it was a rainy day but seriously so good. such a good saturday ❤
29. Would you rather be stuck in traffic for two hours, or have Chipotle run out of guacamole forever?
i’d burn down chipotle before i’d sit 10 minutes in traffic
30. Why are you so amazing?!
i’m an average amount of amazing. sometimes i do good things and sometimes i stay in bed all day watching criminal minds. i’m just a girl trying her best 🙂
i’m smiling and not moody so it cant go on instagram